الأحد، 9 يناير 2011

forgive me


Don`t know what to do 

I know  I'm a fool to think you'll wait for me forever


yeah I see it in your eyes , words 

yeah I know you care about me

maybe you really do love me

but it`s hard for me to do any thing now

I need time to heal

to know my self better

to know my needs

maybe I don`t believe in love any more

maybe all what I need is to calm down 

regain my smile and my happiness  

I know you will  start to hate me soon

when all what you see from me is my cold iced heart

but it`s not in my hand

 it`s not that easy to trust others

maybe I always gives you uncertain signs 

I know I smiled at you , cared about you 

talked to you like I`d known you for a thousand year

but I did `t mean to make you love me 

I swear I did `t mean to

you told me it`s not something I can control

you tried to calm me down by saying   

it`s something any one saw my face had to suffer from

you told me that you love me for who I`m , not for anything else

but I have no answer for you

I wish I had 

I wish I can say YES to you

but I can`t

I know I`m not the one for you

you will keep trying and I will keep saying nothing

please forgive me

  

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق